Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- September 29th, 2010, 12:22 pm
- Forum: Paul Tuersley's Scripts
- Topic: pt_Multiplane (formerly PSDto3D)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 80008
I've updated my PSDto3D script and renamed it pt_Multiplane. This version adds a UI with controls for automatically distributing the layers along the z-axis. And I've done a demo video for it too. Paul Hi Paul, I posted this question here, I think, on the wrong forum. With your plugin can I also mo...
- September 29th, 2010, 11:41 am
- Forum: Scripts Discussion
- Topic: PT_multiplane x and y axis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2666
HI Paul, I am interested in your script pt_multiplane. http://aescripts.com/pt_multiplane/ I was actually trying to get digieffects camera mapper to work with CS5 after effects but it kept crashing my installation of After effects. digieffects support has been trying to help. I even reinstalled my c...