Remove and re-link duplicate materials?

What type of scripts do you need?

Moderator: byronnash

JTRidaura

Greetings to all, sorry for my bad English.
there was any script to remove and re-link duplicate materials in AEfx?

In the window project I have the same image.tga, repeated in two different compositions, will need to automatically re-link these two image.tga one of the various compositions.

I do not know if I explain well ...

It is very difficult to write in English for me, I use google, sorry :lol:

Thank you, greetings
Mylenium

Check the manual for replacing footage. Absolutely no scripts required.

Mylenium
[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]
JTRidaura

Not because I express myself well, forgiveness.

The manual is not anything about this matter.

This is not a substitute material.

The aim is to identify the material automatically doubled in the Project window, but that used in different compositions, and delete an automatic way of copying and re-link the compositions thus saving space and manage the project.

Example: I import the same image two times, the first time i To use the image in time line A, and the second and use the image A 'in time line B. i would like replace the image A 'in the project window, and relink with the A image in the time lines. Is easy but i have very lines of time in my project, and a lot of times the same image.

Sorry for my english.

-------spanish-----------------------

Busco un script que automaticamente, remplace el materiar duplicado en la ventana del Proyecto, y asi pueda usarlo en mis distintos time-lines, sin tener que hacerlo manualmente.

es decir: Tengo 2 veces la misma imagen en mi proyecto y cada una de ellas esta en distintas composiciones, lo que quiero es q la imagen A sustituya a la A´ pero borrando A´del proyecto.
Esto es bastante facil, pero cuando tienes mucho material duplicado y muchos time-lines se hace bastante tedioso.

Espero explicarlo bien.

Gracias.
Paul Tuersley

You can do this by selecting File > Consolidate All Footage.

Paul
JTRidaura

Paul Tuersley thank you very much, I had no idea.
I've cheered the rest of the day. :D

Sorry for my ignorance.
I can hardly understand English.

Mylenium, sorry, thank you. :)
JTRidaura

Hi! Sorry for my English.

Sorry but the tool does not work as I want.
It works well with the imported material but not when you import the same material several times, and you have multiple copies of the same element in AEFX, or at least I do not work.

---------------------------------------------

Perdon pero la herramienta no funciona como yo quiero.
Funciona bien con el mismo material importado (dentro de AEFX) pero no cuando importas varias veces el mismo material, o por lo menos a mi no me funciona.