Convert CS3 plug-in to CS5

What type of scripts do you need?

Moderator: byronnash

suztv

Hey Guys

Didn't know where else to ask this very silly question but I have run into a bit of a quandry.

I used Pete's Plug-ins for a project about 2 years ago. All was fine until we upgraded our machines and After Effects to CS5. The plug-ins no longer work AT ALL in the new After Effects CS5 (I think because of the change over to 64 bit processing as well as AE being for Intel Macintosh instead of PPC) Pete has the source code available to those brave enough to venture into C++ land and I was wondering if anyone had updated those plug ins or would be willing to.

This is for client work and if there is even a chance of the plug-in being updated it would save me hours of re-doing the file. I've asked Pete if he had an update or if he knew of anyone working on it - so far no luck.

I have the plug-in source code but you can find it here: http://petewarden.com/PetesPlugins_source.zip Specifically the Kaleidascope plug-in. The others are not used aside from what the Kaleidascope plug-in uses (I noticed some reference to other plug-ins in the source code).

Please let me know if you or anyone you know could do this?