Compify with Video Love

All things .jsx

Moderator: Paul Tuersley

lloydalvarez
Enhancement master

I am doing a job right now where i had to take a huge number of shots and basically do the age-old "video love" effect where you duplicate the layer, blur it a bit and add a transfer mode. Well I decided it would be the perfect job for me to figure out scripting, so I started with Byron Nash's excellent compify script which makes comps out of all the footage in your project that you have selected and added the "Video Love" Section to it.

You can download the script at http://aescripts.com/2005/01/10/compify ... ideo-love/

Enjoy!
Last edited by lloydalvarez on November 8th, 2007, 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
byronnash

Glad to see someone found a use for my [sometimes obscure] scripts. I'll have to give the "Video Love" a try.
ckelley

cool stuff, I use something similar for when I'm preparing for delivery. For example, i design and animate at 720x540, but deliver at 720x486 D1 with broadcast Spec applied... so just select the comps you want to use, run the script, voila, bunch of 486 comps with the effect applied.

'time saver' as they say

Chris Kelley