Expressions/Scripts/Presets

Moderator: Paul Tuersley

ihlo

Re: AE3D EXPORT - AE scene to Maya, Max, and Lightwave

Wed May 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Tank you very much, this script is really usefull, by the way it´s working very well on maya 2016

newbee

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Hey everyone. Please help me! I downloaded latest script but it doesn't ceate any file on my desktop. I'm using AE CS6 on windows 8.1 and want to export to 3ds max but it don't working no matter what I check, it simply doing something and display done. Is anyone had same problem? Thanks for any help.

stweed

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:31 pm

If anyone is interested I'll be posting my own script soon that allows you to import a camera and points from 3DS Max or Maya into AE. I used to use this script from Urbanspaceman but unfortunately I've found it to be a bit buggy and far more often than not I have to go the other way around (Max to AE). I've had the Max version working for over a year now (never got around to sharing it...) and I'm just mid porting it over to Maya.

Sorry for the tease, stay tuned! If anyone really needs it I can throw the Max version up now - it works perfectly. I have no intention of ever charging for these scripts.

- Spencer

juancho

Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:18 pm

mishagogo wrote:
Thought I'd share this version which I modified to support Maya 2015

Hi,,you ve been very helpful,,i ve been using your script from AE to maya,, with  maya 2014  I have no problems at all. but since i upgrade AEcc and maya 2015 when importing a video to maya, there is a problem creating a shadow plane(use background), "mental ray abort"
It works fine importing image but not importing video
ANY HELP??