A UI panel that creates hold keyframes for specific times.

What type of scripts do you need?

Moderator: byronnash

Coplin

This idea seems like it would be a pretty simple script to write (although I have no experience in writing scripts). Basically what I need is a panel with like 8 or so buttons on it (each button corresponds to a section of time in a time remapped layer) ex: button 1- sets a hold key frame for value of 1 sec, button 2 - sets a hold key frame for value of 2 sec, etc.

I do a lot of lip syncing as described by Ahron Rabinowitz in this tutorial: http://library.creativecow.net/articles ... _synch.php
(sequenced phonemes in a time remapped precomp). The Ultimate goal of this script would be to have either a floating palette or a dockable panel with a series of buttons on it, each button correspond to it's referenced layer. The "A" button sets a keyframe for the "A" phoneme, the "f/v" button would set a keyframe for the "f/v" phoneme, etc.

I know this probably isn't the most exciting script, But I really think it would cut down hours of scrubbing the time remap values to find the right layer. Thanks for your time!

--Coplin